C.O.P.S. Process Server, Investigations, Investigator, Court Filing, Legal Services
Servicing Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Dayton, Akron Ohio, Youngstown, Toledo OH
Professional Process Servers/Investigators Based in Columbus, Ohio
Field Offices in Cleveland and Cincinnati. Agents of All Descriptions Everywhere. We Now Serve Nationwide/International. All Countries, States, Counties, Worldwide.
We provide assistance across the state of Ohio for your process service needs. ALL OHIO 24/7 in Columbus, Ohio, offers professional process servers.
For process services, court process serving, or process server assistance, your first of 3 attempts within 3 days or less, for all major Ohio counties/cities (or rush service).
32 Years Experience
- Over 50K Court Papers Served
- Over 5k Documents Filed / Retrieved
- Over 2.5K Investigations
- Over 300 Bodyguard Assignments
- Over 500 Valuables Protected /
- Over 21 Missing / Runaways Found
Commercial Rates (Prepaid Discount)
- Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton ,Akron Cities/counties—$49.00
- Counties Surrounding Cleve., Col., Cinn. —$69.00
- Toledo and Youngstown—$79.00
- Skip Tracing Worldwide—$49.00 with Court Process
- Skip Tracing Only—$69.00 and Up
- Document Filings (Drop-Offs or Pickups, $25.00)—$45.00 (both)
- Research—$49.00/Hour + $0.49/Mile
- Street / Field Research (Civil )—$79.00/Hour
- Criminal Investigations $99.00/Hour
- All-Ohio Flat Rate—$99.00 or rush (remote counties) 21 days or less
- Nationwide Flat Rate (49 States and Canada)—$129.00 21 days or less 14 days or less is $149.00 & 7 days or less - $169.00 urban/suburban areas
- Nationwide Flat Rate (49 States and Canada)- $149.00 up remote/Mountain/Island & desert areas
- Worldwide- all Other Countries (routine)—$199.00 and up
Client's must file all returns/proofs of service with their clerk of courts.
We also Invoice. We offer mobile notary, 24/7, Columbus/Cleveland, OH area only.
(Please know that 50% of our gross revenue is donated to charities focused on the spiritual and educational development of our American youth.)
Government/Clients of Reference
US Department of Justice, US Treasury Department. attorney General Offices of Florida, Michigan, Alaska, Illinois, Ohio, CA, Toronto, Canada as well as the Cities of Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, OH; Philadelphia, PA and the District of Columbia, Scotland Yard (Great Britain)
Legal / Corporate / Clients of Reference
- Cochran and Montgomery
- Jones Day
- Sidley Austin (Chicago)
We have a process server to serve your civil court subpoena or any legal documents anywhere in Ohio. Process servers are also available in the cities of Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton, Akron, Toledo, Youngstown and all OH.
Pre-Filled W-9 Form & Court Appointment Orders
Court Papers Submit Here
Call us for the Employee Identification Number
Blank W-9 Form
We charge a process service fee for each address, three attempts per service.
No cancellations / refunds after service orders are processed or served.
Contact us to receive the best possible service for your legal needs.
We have a Process Server in Ohio to cover any of these counties as well as all the State of Ohio we have process service available.
VR: Very Remote | R: Remote
||VRVan Wert OH
I. Federal $500 per hour (+)
- Vice President Supreme Court Justice
- Cabinet Secretary U.S. Senators
- U.S. Attorney General
- Foreign Embassy (Ambassador or staff)
Heads of State (Foreign Countries)
Lobbyist Services Include:
- Telephone (campaign)
- Promotional Gifts to officials
- Promotional Concierge to officials
- Letters by postal mail
- Research telephone conferences
- In-person interviews and conferences with persons and offices being lobbied
- Personal representation and interviews
- Media advertisement
- Media/Union Negotiations
- Supporting issues
- Opposing issues
- TV/Radio appearances
- Organizing picket lines
- Settling disputes
- Ending protest
- Civil Rights
- Senior Citizen Rights
- Animal / Wild Life Rights
- National Health Care
- Marijuana Legalization
- Ohio H.B.60 Goddard Law
II. State $250 per hour (+)
- Governor to Lt. Governor
- State Supreme Court Justice
State Cabinet Secretaries
State Senators U.S.
- Major City Mayors
- Judges/ Magistrates, Sup. & Common Pleas Courts
- State Attorney's General
Other State Officials
III. Local & Corporate $99 per hour (+)
- Minor City Mayor
Major City Councilmen
- Minor City Councilmen
Municipal Cabinet Secretaries
- Leaders of Business, Pastors and Community Organizations
- City/County Attorneys
Other City Officials
Contact us in Cleveland OH, Cincinnati or Columbus, Ohio for prompt and professional process servers.